With a name like Hampton Carpet Cleaning, it would be easy to overlook the fact that we can also handle all of your furniture cleaning needs.
Furniture tends to trap dirt, dust, allergens, and odors. For pet owners, the effect is multiplied. When you sit or lay down on any of your furniture, you stir all of this up. When this happens, your allergies and/or sinuses can go into overdrive or you end up smelling something that you wish you had not.
That's why we recommend a professional furniture cleaning service. Not only can we handle carpets, but we can handle all types of upholstery whether it be cloth or leather. We've perfected our upholstery cleaning service over the years with a specialized hot-water extraction process (i.e steam cleaning). Doing this allows us to get rid of the dirt, dust, allergens, and odors without leaving behind any chemicals and/or residues.
There are many different types of upholstery. Cleaning each type can be difficult, especially if you don't use the right solution. Some materials allow for water where some do not. Some require special solvents and/or chemicals where some don't allow for any type of liquid at all.
Leather is one of the more common upholstery materials found in homes. And while leather generally doesn't absorb as many smells and/or allergens, it does tend to dry out and/or stain. If clean them properly, leather can become dry and crack, leaving behind unsightly gaps and changing how soft the material is. Our technicians are trained to protect all types of upholstery material, including leather. We use special solvents to ensure that your leather is cleaned, moisturized, and protected from future damage.
Every time we do a job, we follow a specific process. Below, will briefly discuss most of the steps involved in the process.
1. First, our technicians will inspect your upholstery and/or furniture to see what work needs to be done. They will look at the material and/or fabric and they will let you know what chemicals and/or tools will be needed to complete the job.
2. Next, they will address any major spots and/or stains on any of your furniture that looks like they need specialized attention.
3. After they've addressed all the major spots and/or stains, they will begin the steam cleaning process.
4. From there, any water left behind on the furniture and/or material will be removed through extraction and/or wiping.
5. After the furniture has had time to dry, we will make sure that it is clean and residue free. Then we will make sure that you are happy with the result.
One thing we want all of our customers to know is that we have a 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed policy. If you are not satisfied we will fix it and/or refund your money.